Why should a student choose Denver Justice?
1. Small Class Sizes: below the public school average
2. Staff Commitment to Excellence: teachers and staff are highly qualified, exemplary experts in their respective fields.
3. Academic Program Options: students are able to achieve and recover credits faster than a traditional program, independent studies are utilized on a case by case basis.
4. Engaging Electives: including but not limited to: art, photography, digital design, senior workshop,,study skills, karate, yoga, cooking & more!
5. Superior Educational Support: Individualized education plans (IEP) and classroom support, post-graduate guidance, and atmosphere of encouraging one another
6. Diverse Community: Teachers and staff encourage awareness and respectful attitudes of different values
7. We know you!: At Denver Justice you are a not just a number on a campus of hundreds. We know, care and walk alongside your path through high school.