Denver Justice High School‚ Financial Transparency
Denver Justice High School (DJHS) is a Denver Public charter school serving grades 9-12. DJHS values open and honest communication with its many stakeholders: staff, students, parents, officials and taxpayers.
In order to meet the requirements of Article 44, Title 22 of the Colorado Revised Statutes, The Public School Financial Transparency Act, we have posted the following items on this financial transparency web page. Moneys provided via the Public School Finance Act are available to each school district to fund the costs of providing public education ,Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304. (Commencing July 1, 2015)
Financial Performance Framework
- School Adopted Budget
- Uniform Budget Summaries
- Annual Audits
- Salary Schedules or Policies
- Appendix C: Requested State Statute Waivers
- Appendix D: Requested District Policy Waivers
- Approval Letters for Waivers Received
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990 PF
- Other Charter School Specific Financial Information: AFA2021
• Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage
• Link to Public Financial Transparency Website
Required Link: Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division
To view a list of downloadable documents including check registers, operating statements, budgets and more: Financial Google Drive
Note: Charter schools are not required to post a financial data file as the charter school’s data is incorporated into the school district’s posted financial data file.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.