** I Matter**
Free State Behavioral Health Program
Free Mental Health Program for Youth. The Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS) Office of Behavioral Health and partners have launched “I Matter,” a program to promote youth emotional and mental health. Young people can take a confidential survey to be matched up with a mental health professional who can best support them. Every youth is then eligible for three free counseling sessions. Imattercolorado.org
Behavioral Health Referral Line. 2-1-1 has recently become the state's Behavioral Health Referral Line. Anyone can call 2-1-1 and get appropriate referrals to mental health providers based on their situation. It's entirely confidential and free.
1. The school has secured Chromebooks and Hot Spots via grants from the Colorado Department of Education Remote Learning Grant and T-Mobile. If you are in need of a device, contact the school at 303-480-5610 or email either Counselor Mr. Chavez at Eddie.Chavez@denverjustice.org or Mr. Ortiz at Esteban.OrtizIII@denverjustice.org
2. Two Months of Free Internet from Comcast & WIFI hotspots = immediate internet access! (Application, Approval, Pick up at local store or delivery in 3-5 days - free cancellation anytime): Click Here
3. Free Education Resource Study Options: Click Here
4. Colorado Food Cluster: Click Here
5. Community Food Banks: Click Here.
6. Kids Food Finder - Find Free Meals for Students: Click Here.
7. DPS Health Clinics: Click Here
8. Clothes to Kids Denver: Click Here
9. I Matter - Mental Heath Services: Click Here
Hunger Resources for Families:
Help is just a phone call away for Coloradans seeking food assistance.
The Food Resource Hotline is a bilingual, statewide and toll-free number that connects Coloradans to needed food and nutrition resources. Services are available to all Coloradans, regardless of legal status. All caller information is confidential. Food Resource Hotline (855) 855-4626 Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. Messages left after-hours or on a weekend will be returned the next business day. (If you are hearing impaired, call Relay Colorado at 7-1-1 or 1-800-659-2656.) If you know anyone in need of food assistance, please use our online referral form.
Housing assistance, food support and help with utility bills:
2-1-1 Colorado connects Coloradoans to critical resources. Dial 2-1-1 on your phone of visit their website
Mental Health Services:
Colorado Crisis Services: 1-844-493-TALK (8255)
ColoradoCrisisServices.org (or click on the logo) CRISIS LINE: 1-844-493-TALK (8255) is a 24/7/365 support line for anyone affected by a mental health, substance use or emotional crisis.
All calls are connected to a mental health professional, who will provide immediate support and connections to further resources.